Tuesday 21 February 2012

Evaluation Question 7

 

I had learnt many valuable things while recording my film. I was able to progress in how I used my camera angles in an effective way as well as use my surroundings as an advantage to portray certain meanings and moods. I was also able to progress in the ways I edited footage through many practice. What I learnt was that I can use various effects to create a mood and make a scene more effective. For example, the slow motion of my main character running for help is very effective as it emphasises the way she was feeling at the given time.    Moreover, the way I used my transitions in my editing had progressed. Before I had used various transitions such as a wipe which didn't fit the atmosphere of a particular scene as it didn't correspond to what was happening in the scenes. However, as time went on, I was able to use the correct transitions as an effect to show a new meaning. For example, I used a a dip to black in one of my scenes during a match on action to express the passing of time. Cosequently, all progress made was emphasized through my final peice due to its differences in my practice prelim tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment