Tuesday 17 July 2012

PITCHES FOR VIDEOS AND FEEDBACK

During my lesson today, I was given the opportunity to present my presentation of my music video pitches to my whole class so I can recieve positive feedback as well as criticisms of how I can improve. My feedback was very productive and I have taken all comments into consideration. Some of which are my target audience were limeted and as a result my music video can be limited. Moreover, it is not on ly 15-18 year olds that listen to indie music so for video to appeal to a wide range I must expand the target audience to teenagers and young adults. Although my ideas were said to be well thought through, precise and realistic, some of the issues were if my ideas will look like a music video and how would I be able to cast a good actors and actresses. Overall, the storyline is effective and the indie song fits the type of message I am trying to pursue.

No comments:

Post a Comment