Thursday 29 September 2011

MY SURVEY FINDINGS

Last week, I had created a survey about horror films- and for past week i was able to analyse my survey findings. what i had found from my findings will be very useful to me when i create my opening horror film. i realised that its mostly teenagers from the age of 11- 16 years that enjoy watching horror films and watch it regularly. The reason why they enjoy horrors is because of the thriller and paranormal aspects of the films. however, while watching the films, they fear certain scenes which is due to the suspense. In conjunction to my findings, I'm able to create a wonderful opening of a horror as i have realised that my target audience should be of teenagers as they appeal more to horrors. Baring their taste of horror in mind, in various scenes of my opening, i shall use suspense to captivate my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment