Tuesday 27 September 2011

MY FILM

Early last week I was able to conduct a short film as introduction to my course. I must say, it was highly challenging for me. As it was my first time actually creating a film on camera, it was hard to make certain scenes the way i wanted it to be. For example, in a specific scene, i had to film a conversation in an over the shoulder effect. It was difficult because I was not able to place the camera in a correct position to make the scene balanced between the two shoulders. However, I was able to learn a lot in filming as well as editing. I learnt that to overcome the difficulty of the camera being unbalanced, I must use the 180c rule. Also, I learnt various camera effects to make certain scenes realistic and interesting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment